One of my sisters wanted pictures of the path to Upper Woodstock, where we lived in the early 1950s and again in the 1960s. Here is that journey on a most overcast day:
Tehri View (house damaged by earthquake .. now site a repository of miscellaneous building materials .. eventually slated to be site of new science classroom buildings:
Path between Tehri View and Upper Woodstock .. familiar but not quite as 'clean' as I remember (used to feel that I had memorized all of the rocks along the way).
Upper Woodstock from front & side (the public path does not run by the front door any more, and I felt that I shouldn't trespass on private home space, so only took photos through the gates.
Tehri View (house damaged by earthquake .. now site a repository of miscellaneous building materials .. eventually slated to be site of new science classroom buildings:
Path between Tehri View and Upper Woodstock .. familiar but not quite as 'clean' as I remember (used to feel that I had memorized all of the rocks along the way).
Upper Woodstock from front & side (the public path does not run by the front door any more, and I felt that I shouldn't trespass on private home space, so only took photos through the gates.











