Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Odds & Ends

Here are some odds and ends from the last couple of days  --

I finally changed my computer over to reflect local time ... 10.5 hours ahead of EDT.  Now the postings will reflect the true date.

Monkeys last night on roof were Rhesus .. this morning were langurs .. such pretty creatures!

Also last night much thunder, rain, and some hail.

M&S have arrived and are at Mt. Hermon.  I shall go have lunch with them today.

Walked down to Midlands and back yesterday afternoon ... made it back up the hill from Ridgewood  in about 15 minutes which I think is pretty good for an old codger!

The lemon verbena bush is still growing at the corner of ZigZag cottage.

Suji [FYO - a toasted cream of wheat cereal] for breakfast this morning .. my favorite!

Some staff trickling back to offices today .. by this evening all should have returned as classes pick up again tomorrow.